AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Can you tell me which website style do europe people like?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Dear everyone,

I am Annie from China. Now I have a question about website. Which website style does europe people like?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can you tell me which website style do europe people like?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Annie,

Although your question is not directly related to Google Adwords here, but from Google's perspective how a website should be build, you can read the below reference and try to implement it while creating a site, be it for Americans, Europeans etc....

http://support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=35769

The idea is to provide right information in a right way.

My thoughts!

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Dear Pankaj,

Thank you for your reply.

Now I am confused, beaucse our company usd google ads to promote our website. But we didnot get any enquiry. So I am worry is that any problem about our website structure? I hope some people can give me some suggestion about our website structure. thank you.Our website is :www.zwpim.com

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

I just did a quick review and found that your website doesn't have any strong call to actions. I couldn't even find any contact form which the online users could fill up and reach your company. Even, the telephone number, email address etc... seems to be hidden.

In my opinion, your website designer should work in including more call to actions in the form of good banners as well. If your business requires people to contact you, then contact form and the telephone number should be more highlighting as well.

In addition, when you review your Adwords campaign, try to see if the right keyword is targeting right landing page from your website or not.

Read more about how a to create a good landing page in this reference: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404197?hl=en

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Dear,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I will ask the webiste designer to modify our website content and structure.  Thank you very much. If you have any other suggestion, please feel free to tell me. Thank you so much.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Glad I could help a bit...