AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Can you promote Pharma Exhibition and Conference website on google ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am new customer and i contacted in Google Support but did not get any solution. Pharmabiotika is organizing Exhibition and Conference on Pharma in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. Google support team told me that we do not promote pharma industry and your website might be suspend, but my organization is a Exhibition and Conference organizer.

I want to ask Can you promote my website www.pharmabiotika.com on google. Please let me know asap.

Regards.

Raj
www.pharmabiotika.com

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Atanu b
September 2015

Re: Can you promote Pharma Exhibition and Conference website on google

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi;
What is the current status? Has the site been suspended, or you have not started advertising yet?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
If you think you did not tell it the right way with the Google support, then you better can call them again, I think.

Here can you read the policy:
http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/176031?hl=en

Take their advice seriously, please
Because it could be that your Adwords account becomes suspended for live.

** I´am learning Adwords and find it very interesting.
** Ik ben Adwords aan het leren en vind het erg boeiend.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Atanu b
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi;
What is the current status? Has the site been suspended, or you have not started advertising yet?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

Support team not clear about it, they are saying may be your account suspend, If it is possible please confirm because we have only 2 months time.

Regards.

Atanu

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi again;
Please be clear; Is the account currently suspended ? Had you started to advertise and then suspended?