AdWords
6.9K members online now
6.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Can you get suspended by Google Adwords for using Prepaid credit card?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I want to ask this before I advised my client on the situation. From what i've heard and read on the forums that you might risk getting your account suspended if you are using a prepaid credit card to sign up for Adwords. Is there any validity to this, as a friend of mine said that he used a prepaid credit card and received an email from Google Stating that

"Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified"

Anyone out there have experienced this situation?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can you get suspended by Google Adwords for using Prepaid credit c

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Prepaid credit card are not acceptable; but this is not  a reason for suspension; We need to look for another cause for the suspension;

Have you verified that your billing address (including street number and zip code ) match those on record with the credit card issuer?
Please share your website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’