AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Can you advertise For exsample something that you like? Like HBO?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just want to know what types of adds can you post? Can it be anything like order netflix now? Get Hbo now. Can you sell for companies if you dont work for them. I want to know how this works

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by stephenb (Follower ✭ ☆ ☆)
September 2015

Re: Can you advertise For exsample something that you like? Like HBO?

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

Google will allow to show only those ads which meet with Google adwords privacy policy and it varies conuntry to country. You can't advertise for product if it's Trademarked "(for example Apple, Microsoft, Samsung etc.) until or unless you are authorised resller of product.

Good news for advertiser is that recentely Google introduced how to check whether your ads are complying with Google adwords policies or not. Please read http://adwords.blogspot.in/2012/08/an-easier-way-to-view-advertising.html post to know whether your ads are meeting advertising policies or not. Please visit the Google advertising help center to know more about advertising policies. Also read the use of trademarks in adwords ads artilce to know more about trademark policies.

Hope this will help,

Dinesh
My Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by stephenb (Follower ✭ ☆ ☆)
September 2015

Re: Can you advertise For exsample something that you like? Like HBO?

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

Google will allow to show only those ads which meet with Google adwords privacy policy and it varies conuntry to country. You can't advertise for product if it's Trademarked "(for example Apple, Microsoft, Samsung etc.) until or unless you are authorised resller of product.

Good news for advertiser is that recentely Google introduced how to check whether your ads are complying with Google adwords policies or not. Please read http://adwords.blogspot.in/2012/08/an-easier-way-to-view-advertising.html post to know whether your ads are meeting advertising policies or not. Please visit the Google advertising help center to know more about advertising policies. Also read the use of trademarks in adwords ads artilce to know more about trademark policies.

Hope this will help,

Dinesh
My Blog