AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Can we run Generic Ads for a Computer Repair Business ?, Geos: US, Canada and UK.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are an authorised reseller of computer software and offer support to install that and setup software on computer and along with that offer premium computer repair packages for onsite and online services. We follow ftc updates and compliances. Can we run our ads on google Geos: US, Canada, UK, Austalia and UAE ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can we run Generic Ads for a Computer Repair Business ?, Geos: US, Canada and UK.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Gaurav K,

How is your website setup? Your website content and structure will greatly determine the available uses of AdWords.

When people land on it, are there popups, ads and affiliate links? Do you offer downloads?

If your website is clean, safe and properly setup, then the short answer is yes. As a provider of such services (as you), my agency runs AdWords ads and sees a great return from it.  

Kind Regards,

James

Re: Can we run Generic Ads for a Computer Repair Business ?, Geos: US, Canada and UK.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Gaurav,
The short answer to your question is - Yes you surely can.