AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Can't work out why suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

Can anyone tell me if the / is allowed in ad text such as the following as my site is saying site suspended due to site policies and this is the only think I can think could be wrong. I click on the speach bubble and it says reason - site policy... click on that link and it goes to the site suspension page:

I've sent in 2 requests now but Google have just responded without any explanation of what needs changing.

the only thing I can think is the / in the ad? any ideas gratefully received

• Investment Management
  • Investments/Pensions Over £250,000?
  • 99% Client Retention over 10 Years
  • PSGConsult.co/InvestmentManagement

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can't work out why suspended

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi elevateuk,

Site Policy issues usually mean that your site's content is not following Google's required site policies. Although after reviewing your site, nothing jumps out.

Have you tried calling to speak with a representitive?

Thanks,

BI

Re: Can't work out why suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the response BI, I haven't... in fact didn't even know you could, so I'll try them first thing tomorrow when they open.

Thanks

Jerry

Re: site suspended - financial services

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi elevateuk; welcome;

I understand from your ad-copy that you are in the business of financial services .

Before you call, I would suggest that you will read, and get yourself familiar with the financial Policy requirements (These are quite "tight" ) - not be surprised during the phone call ....Smiley Surprised (well to say it differently, I am sure that after you read the Policy, the call will become redundant.... Smiley Happy)

Here is the link:

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2464998

elevateuk wrote:

Thanks for the response BI, I haven't... in fact didn't even know you could, so I'll try them first thing tomorrow when they open.

Thanks

Jerry

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’