AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Can't post an ad because of an amine that I'm not even offering

FPS
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
FPS
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, thank you for reading this. I'm trying to post an ad to a campaign that provides treatment for anorexic people (help to stop it, such as psychological and spiritual help). The thing is, Adwords Editor messages me an error that says that Google does not approve ads that offer "Ephedrine", which is something I'm not offering at all. That word doesn't appear anywhere in the ad nor in the destination site, but I only used the words "anorexia" and "anorexic". I checked the "request an exception" button, but I don't know if that's okay being that I'm not offering it at all, I just wanted an exception to let my ad be published. I'm not going to be suspended am I? 

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can't post an ad because of an amine that I'm not even offering

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;'

>>" I'm trying to post an ad to a campaign that provides treatment for anorexic people"

This is a violation of the Policy; You cannot promote a cure for illness;

Thoroughly read the "healthcare and medicine" section of the Policy.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’