AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Can't get ads running due to landing page policy?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't understand how my site could be in violation? This is a new adwords account, and at first it said eligible. Now, it says eligible and this message about a site policy problem. The URL is

http://www.csj.cc

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can't get ads running due to landing page policy?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I did have a legitimate affiliate as on this site for a company called "just answer". That's one of the only things that has recently changed with the site, so I removed it. However, I don't know why this would be a violation of site policy?

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hello Kimberly B,

Usually when a new adwords account is set up, your website might have been parked which is a site violation. Your issue has been escalated and you should see your ads running again very soon. Thanks.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Joshua,

This website was not parked, and has been running for years. Also, it seems the problem has gone from bad to worse. It now says "site suspended". I have received no email from Google on what to do. Please help! Thanks.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can anyone please help me on this? How can my site be suspended, but I'm given no reason for this?

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

Can you please check to see if your campaign is live now? 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It is not live. Actually, in desperation and before your last response, I changed the URL to my other business website. It is a blog for the same business. However, the "suspended" notice seems altogether "stuck" on this now. Must I delete everything and start over? Also, is there any way I can know what the issue is so I don't do it again if I get this working?

Google Employee
# 8
Google Employee

@Kimberly B wrote:

Must I delete everything and start over?

You needn't delete the campaign. Can you please clear your cache/cookies and try again - you shouldn't be seeing that message again.

The forum is a great place to ask what the specific issue is - TCs are more than willing to help out. Alternatively, you can always write into our support team and they will be more than happy to help you out. Thanks.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank You! It appears to be working, but I must know what caused this? See, today I just removed that affiliate link to justanswer.com. Can you tell me was this causing the problem, or can I put back?

Google Employee
# 10
Google Employee

Hi Kimberly B,

Like I had mentioned earlier, at some point of time earlier when our Adwords bot visited your site, it encountered a parked domain which triggered the site suspension earlier.