AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Can't figure out how to fix a disapproved ad: Capitalization

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I have two disapproved ads at the moment and I don't quite understand what my error has been in terms of capitalization. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Campaign Management – Google AdWords.jpg

3 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi,

I also don't see any problems with the capitalization in that ad.

Does the message explaining the disapproval say that the ads are disapproved for capitalization? Can you post a screenshot of the message explaining the disapproval?

Thanks,

John

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Make a small change and resubmit the ad

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Can't figure out how to fix a disapproved ad: Capitalization

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi John,

Thanks so much. Here it is Smiley Happy

Untitled.png

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

Hmm, that's odd. I still don't see any issues with the capitalization, so I recommend taking Moshe's advice, making a small change to the ad, and saving it. That resubmits the ad for approval. If it's disapproved again, you can reach out to Google here: https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/approval_request

Best,

John

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Shelley F
April

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

As Moshe says, make small tweaks and resubmit ad. If still they get disapproved, call customer support and get the issue solved.

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Great! Thanks so much everyone Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Campaign Management – Google AdWords.jpgSo an update on this 3 weeks later. I STILL cannot get these ads approved. I'm tearing my hair out. Even after a call with a member of the Google team. What on earth can I do now? My client is looking at me like an idiot because I can't get this right.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same problem. Google just doesn't give a [censored]. Arrogant.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Shelly in your latest screen shot the status is ended, not disapproved. That means you ended the campaign and have to restart it. Here is a guide on that.