AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Can someone Please tell me what I did wrong?!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please oh please can someone in the Google Sphere inform me as to why my Adsense account was suspended?! I have never been told what I did wrong and how I can fix the problem!

I am a consistent poster on youtube - have almost 2500 subs/almost 600 videos/about 138,000 minutes watched per month/ and over 30,000 views. My subs are very active in watching, commenting, and sharing.

I WILL CONTINUE TO POST TO YOUTUBE REGARDLESS OF ADSENSE, but it sure would be nice to share my audience with advertisers and get paid for it!

All I know is I have been a loyal and "good" user of all google products...for a long time too.

Early in 2012 I got a teen aged "troll" who (I guess) thought it would be great fun to spam click one of my videos. The next day my account was suspended.

I tried to explain this when I attempted an appeal, but I never got a real reply as to why my account was suspended.

Please please please if someone could grant my wish to at least tell me what went wrong, even if I don't get the account reinstated.

I would be ever so grateful!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can someone Please tell me what I did wrong?!

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good afternoon, and welcome to the AdWords Help forum.

I believe you might have more luck if you post your AdSense question in the AdSense Product Help Forum.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I tried too but since my account is suspended, I could not - I didn't know what else to do...I am frustrated but really want to figure it out.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Wesley W Smiley Happy. Welcome to the community.
I'm sorry to hear about what happened to you. Theresa Zook is correct because your post is related to AdSense. I suggest that you go here-https://support.google.com/adsense/?hl=en#topic=3373519 and click on 'Contact Us'. Try calling them at the office hours.

Hope that helps a bit. Good luck Smiley Happy