AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Can people from Myanmar take part in google fundamental exam?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Community Users,

I'm from Myanmar. I want to take a fundamental exam. Please answer me. And show me how to open an adwords account?

Best Regards,

Poe Poe

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Poe_aung
September 2015

Re: Can people from Myanmar take part in google fundamental exam?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Poe,

I just confirmed it by Google representative and they said people from Myanmar are eligible for both having Google AdWords and can Participate in GCP (Google Certification Program).

So please try it again.

Thanks!
Anand Vishwakarma

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes buddy, you were right. I apologize for making false answer. Smiley Happy

Even the second time asked to AdWords Representative and they said yes a ppl from Myanmar can participate and when I showed them the above link then they started begging sorry Smiley Happy

Finally you can't participate and there is no alternative to the do the same Smiley Sad

Regards,
Anand Vishwakarma

View solution in original post

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I think, yes, you can participate in Google Fundamental Exam. Everyone is liable to participate in Google Fundamental exam regardless country if he/she fulfills required criteria.

To open an AdWords a/c you must have a Google Account (i.e Gmail a/c). If you have that then sign up at www.google.com/adwords

Thanks!

Anand Vishwakarma

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi avish,
Thanks you for your response. I've a google account and I cannot sign up at https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?service=adwords&hl=en-US&passive=false&continue&error=ofac. This is why? I think people from Myanmar can't participate in it. :-( :'(
Best Regards,
poe poe
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Poe,

I just confirmed it by Google representative and they said people from Myanmar are eligible for both having Google AdWords and can Participate in GCP (Google Certification Program).

So please try it again.

Thanks!
Anand Vishwakarma

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Avish,
Is it really? I've found Myanmar as one that can't participate in GCP. Please check to this> https://support.google.com/adwords/certification/search?hl=en&query=embargo+country
Best Regards,
Poe Poe
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes buddy, you were right. I apologize for making false answer. Smiley Happy

Even the second time asked to AdWords Representative and they said yes a ppl from Myanmar can participate and when I showed them the above link then they started begging sorry Smiley Happy

Finally you can't participate and there is no alternative to the do the same Smiley Sad

Regards,
Anand Vishwakarma

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Avish,
No need to apologize. Let it be. Thanks you for solving my problems! :-)
Best Regards,
Poe Poe