AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Can our company run a YouTube video adwords ad for one of our clients on our account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can our company run a YouTube video adwords ad for one of our clients on our account?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can our company run a YouTube video adwords ad for one of our clients on our account?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi onwego, the question you should really be asking is whether it's advisable to do this.

Firstly, I would always stongly recommend that clients "own" their own Adwords account and that consultants/managers operate that account via an MCC (My Client Centre).   This gives the client peace of mind that they have complete control over their Account and will retain it should the business relationship change or dissolve.

Secondly, there are reporting advantages to having a link between the YouTube and Adwords accounts and while you can link more than one YouTube account, I'd again advise that this be a link between the client's YouTube and the client's Adwords account.

You may find the following article useful:

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2375425

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits