AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Can i Create separate Settings for DIFFERENT Ad Groups present In SIMILAR Campaign?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Can i Create separate  Keywords/Demographic Targetting/ Negative Keywords/ Bids  for DIFFERENT Ad Groups present In SIMILAR Campaign?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author harsher h
March 2017

Can i Create separate Settings for DIFFERENT Ad Groups present In SIMILAR Campaign?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @harsher h,

The key to understanding how queries like yours could be answered is to be familiar with the concept of feature levels. Features can be controlled at account level, campaign level, ad group level, or keyword level, going from top to the bottom. 

Campaign level features:          location targeting, language targeting  

Ad Group level features:           keywords (either positive or negative), demographics, bids

Keyword level features:            bids

The above are just examples for typical situations, the actual picture may be much more complex in some cases. Controlling a particular feature means that you can set, edit and manage it at the corresponding level(s).

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author harsher h
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @harsher h,

The key to understanding how queries like yours could be answered is to be familiar with the concept of feature levels. Features can be controlled at account level, campaign level, ad group level, or keyword level, going from top to the bottom. 

Campaign level features:          location targeting, language targeting  

Ad Group level features:           keywords (either positive or negative), demographics, bids

Keyword level features:            bids

The above are just examples for typical situations, the actual picture may be much more complex in some cases. Controlling a particular feature means that you can set, edit and manage it at the corresponding level(s).

Best,

Lakatos