AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Can anyone help me with my account suspension?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can't figure out why my account is suspended.  See my post here:

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approvals-and-Advertising/Google-AdWords-account-has-been...

I can't figure it out, I've removed all ads and my analytics account.

Matt B.

msbstudio@gmail.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can anyone help me with my account suspension?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Please post your website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My website url, which one, I have multiple?

The url's I was advertising for that got me suspended was:

empowernetwork.com/msteven

empowernetwork.com/truestory.php?id=msteven

I do not have any ads to any website url's in my account associated with any of my websites at the moment though.

Thanks for any help you can offer,

Matt B.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

WOT flags those sites as dangerous;

I cannot access;

Sorry

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What is WOT?  I am not advertising anything anymore so my account should not be associated to them and should not be suspended.  I don't understand, what can you not access?  Could you offer more of an explanation?  I don't understand if my account is clear and clean why can't anyone do anything to get it unsuspended.  This is ridiculous.  Like I posted before Google Support is useless!

Smiley Mad

Spoiler
Spoiler

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

http://www.mywot.com/

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I tried advertising with the same url's on Facebook and Craigslist and they both just denied my ads they didn't shut down or suspend my account...  I don't know what WOT is or why they think the URLs are dangerous, one URL goes to a blog and the other to a squeeze page.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I couldn't be more frustrated with Google AdWords Support at this point!