AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Can any one check out my web site? 2ez2pass.com/funjob.html I'm trying to get ads approved ! Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

suggestions for improvements can be sent to : inhisservice@priest4jesus.com : - www.2ez2pass.com - www.2ez2pass.com/funjob.html - www.priest4jesus.com - Thank you for any positive suggestions on how to improve my web page, so google will approve my ads ! The new landing page should be spot on with all policys posted !

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can any one check out my web site? 2ez2pass.com/funjob.html I'm trying to get ads approved ! Tha

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Good luck getting an ad approved. EVER.

You say: "The new landing page should be spot on with all policys posted !". You obviously haven't even started to read the AdWords policies. 

Google will not allow Ponzi Schemes to run on it's network. As an advertiser and a publisher, I wholeheartedly agree with this policy. 

Oh, and using your religious site to redirect users to a ponzi scheme... pretty low to be honest. You're not going to get any help around here.

You're also likely to be banned from using AdWords for life.

Re: Can any one check out my web site? 2ez2pass.com/funjob.html I'm trying to get ads approved ! Tha

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I Completly agree with Dave;

Your sites clearly violate the "Spam techniques" and accurate claims" sections of the Policy.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Thanks Moshe.
With most users, when they have an issue, it's because they didn't read the docs. It frustrates me a little, but not as much as when they actually DO read the docs.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

We are also unable to grasp why with all the "tons" of training material available, a new advertiser does not follow a simple rule: "First, Read the manual". They just "jump in", starting to advertise, and instantly get suspended...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Yup. And in a lot of cases, banned for life.

A simple cookie check to see if the user actually read the getting started guide would be awesome Smiley Wink

Re: Can any one check out my web site? 2ez2pass.com/funjob.html I'm trying to get ads approved !

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Any one not jaded, or just being rude, please offer any actual advice to how i may change my web page would be much apriciated. my site is not a get rich quick scheme, or ponzy scam. all participants will be compensated appropriatly. every thing offered by my web site is affordable, and FREE. the most expencive site my pages promote directly is www.2ez2pass.com/advocare.html - this page is directly focused on granting all information simply understandable. the main focus of the pages are to get every american citizen started building online webpages.  for the cost of only $2.00 per month, a premade webpage with direct paypal button belonging to participant installed on it. each payment is direct from the recruit who joins under the advertizer into the advertizers paypal account. there are no second or third party transactions, only direct deposits. the ebook is a digital product, where by with free to read, and free gifts for all who visit. in hopes of a few who may decide to build and resell a simular book, buy the resell rights, and customize it to there needs. www.2ez2pass.com/funjob.html most digital products cost alot more than the ebook offered. all digital products are real, and downloads are available after purchase. the focus on googles jaded opinion on the $2.00 web page is irational. it will cost more to build and run the ebook each month than just buy into the one webpage cost. at $2.00 per mo. a total of $24.00 per year is a business cost, and can be written off on taxes. thew purchase of the web page is real, the opportunity is real, the profits that will be earned are safe and deposited directly using PAYPAL. the only risk of loss is those who fail to recruit advertizers, and is explained simply, and plainly. also provided are many FREE options available to help every participant succeed. for the asking of any questions, a chat feature is offered on many of the pages within the website. being rude is uncalled for, i am asking for help, not rude retards who feel protected behind the internet. this is not a request of opinions ! i am asking for positive help ! be happy to help me, so i can help others, or skip making futile comments ! the ignorence is unacceptable ! there is no need to post rude retarded comment and opinions. please use facts when making suggestions. i have also read the suggested links from the 2 who are jaded and rude, still i ask for more help. Yes i did read the policy, and terms of service. saying rude things is not nice, so quit being rude !