AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Can advertise botox in adwords?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Can advertise botox in adwords?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can advertise botox in adwords?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Yes, you can advertise it on adwords but make sure you don't include trademarked terms in the ads.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

This doesn't happen often.... Smiley Surprised but, on this I disagree with StructuredPPC

You cannot advertise botox. You will be instantly suspended ;Check the list of prohibited drugs;

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2430794

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
I think the policy has been recently updated. Previously i had this done for my client. Anyway take precaution.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks for your information. Besides botox, can we advertise skin cancer screening and skin cancer surgery in Singapore?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks for your information. Besides botox, can we advertise skin cancer screening and skin cancer surgery in Singapore?

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Hello again;
This is a sensitive issue ; Please carefully and thoroughly review the "healthcare and medicine" section of the Policy;
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/176031?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

This is one of the agency's client who want to advertise for this. I did a live Google Singapore search just now, I found that there are some advertisements about skin cancer showed there. So, that is why I feel confused whether is it eligible to advertise in Google AdWords .