AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Can advertise botox in adwords?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Can advertise botox in adwords?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can advertise botox in adwords?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Yes, you can advertise it on adwords but make sure you don't include trademarked terms in the ads.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

This doesn't happen often.... Smiley Surprised but, on this I disagree with StructuredPPC

You cannot advertise botox. You will be instantly suspended ;Check the list of prohibited drugs;

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2430794

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
I think the policy has been recently updated. Previously i had this done for my client. Anyway take precaution.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks for your information. Besides botox, can we advertise skin cancer screening and skin cancer surgery in Singapore?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks for your information. Besides botox, can we advertise skin cancer screening and skin cancer surgery in Singapore?

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Hello again;
This is a sensitive issue ; Please carefully and thoroughly review the "healthcare and medicine" section of the Policy;
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/176031?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

This is one of the agency's client who want to advertise for this. I did a live Google Singapore search just now, I found that there are some advertisements about skin cancer showed there. So, that is why I feel confused whether is it eligible to advertise in Google AdWords .