AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Can a suspended Adwords account affect a Google organic ranking?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author chris M
September 2015

Re: Can a suspended Adwords account affect a Google organic ranking?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Chris,

No, your AdWords Account should not affect your organic ranking. The only thing I could think (and this is just a theory) of that AdWords might affect your SEO is if you received a significant portion of your total website traffic to your website and it was better quality visitors then the rest of your traffic. Some people claim that part of your SEO ranking is based on how long people stay on your website, bounce rate, etc. and if AdWords was your only "good" source of traffic then you might lose ranking. Directly though a suspended adWords account doesn't your ranking (unless it was for spam/phishing reason).

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author chris M
September 2015

Re: Can a suspended Adwords account affect a Google organic ranking?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Chris,

No, your AdWords Account should not affect your organic ranking. The only thing I could think (and this is just a theory) of that AdWords might affect your SEO is if you received a significant portion of your total website traffic to your website and it was better quality visitors then the rest of your traffic. Some people claim that part of your SEO ranking is based on how long people stay on your website, bounce rate, etc. and if AdWords was your only "good" source of traffic then you might lose ranking. Directly though a suspended adWords account doesn't your ranking (unless it was for spam/phishing reason).