AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Can I use word adwords as part of the domain name ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
My question is about Google's Violation Policy.

Can i use word "Adwords" as part of my domain ? does it violates any google law ?

Please answer this question so i will not spend my time in optimizing the domain www.mr-adwords.com
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can I use word adwords as part of the domain name ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Simple answer: You cannot;
AdWords is a trade name owned by Google Inc.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thank for answer and i trust your answer as i didn't received any feedback from google directly. i spent so much of my time in optimization of this website. in 2 months it came to 3rd page on my desired and very competitive keyword but then it disappeared suddenly.

such a waste of my time and efforts and but thanks for saving me from wasting my time anymore.

God Bless You.

thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Can you share some source from Google itself. ? I can't believe I wasted two months that of my time on this and what will be the output if I keep working on this domain ?

Your detailed answer will be appreciated ?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Here you are;

>>These Brand Features can be used only pursuant to these Guidelines, our Terms and Conditions, and for the specific purposes for which Google has given permission. If you have a written agreement with Google that specifically addresses how you may use its Brand Features, you don’t need to go through the approval process here unless you want to do something other than what has been authorized in your existing agreement. Otherwise, the only time you can use Brand Features without advance written permission is if there is clear and express language on our website stating that you can use those Brand Features without first obtaining permission, such as is the case with our search boxes.

http://www.google.com/permissions/trademark/

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’