AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Can I use google adwords with just a few sign up landing pages to build my list before i go live?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to build my list fist. I want to put all sign ups on a 7 email sequence over 2 weeks to build trust and interest with many giveaways in the emails then go live. All my giveaways would be seen on my main website if it was live straight away. so i just want to use landing pages to start with. Is this against adword policy? Thanks, Jeff.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Can I use google adwords with just a few sign up landing pages to build my list before i go live?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for posting on the Community.

Please keep in mind that if you're advertising with AdWords, you must meet the following policy requirements.

In addition, if you're planning on bringing users to a landing page that's not live or thoroughly developed, this could lead to a parked domain policy violation. To learn more, review this Help Center article.

I hope this helps answer your question!

Best,

Spencer