AdWords
6.4K members online now
6.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Can I use a Google+ Page as a final URL for my AdWords ads?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

There is positive answer > https://www.google.com/onlinechallenge/discover/campaign-googleplus.html 

but I get this disapproval from Adwords few days ago >

2017-06-14_13-12-47.png

Some new policy or I miss something?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author bojan m
July

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Bojan M,

You can do so if you wish even though it does not seem very lucrative. Insufficient original content is a different issue and its name speaks for itself. Copy/paste work is not appreciated and you are expected to develop your own contents to ensure a positive user experience.

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am sorry but I don't understand what is "original content" and who can judge what is original? Man or machine? God?

(must be "The First One" bcs all others Gods after Him are copy/paste Smiley Happy)

Google+ business page, as I understand, is something like your company info on G+ (with maps and other stuff ...)

(G+ looks like Google wanted it to look, right? Therefore "positive user experience" is guaranteed or Adwords man/machine think vice versa?)

Adwords is (Google again) payed service to say to world "Here I am, that is what I do and this is the way you can contact me..."

(sometimes I feel like they are paying to me to publish their ads and "client" is never satisfied with my work Smiley Happy )

Maybe I can make original content, and I am (if different posts on my page counts) but what will do somebody with small never ending repeating and boring business?

He will make G+ page and hope that Google will not question Google what is good enough (speed, content and 100 other rules...) and he hope that he will not have to become expert in Adwords philosophy to pay and publish a simple ad.

Google is my "first and only love" but I think they overplayed this issue...

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Bojan M,

".... I am sorry but I don't understand what is "original content" and who can judge what is original .... "

Online SEO tools can determine within fractions of seconds whether e.g. a piece of writing is original or copy/paste work. 

"... Google will not question Google ... "

Though Google will not question Google, they need to check how you use their free tools like G+ etc. and whether or not you are compliant with Policies that you accepted and agreed to when creating your account.

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I understand now, thank you.

I did nothing but problem is solved 7 days after.

Maybe rools change or it is not applied anymore on G+ page or something else happened.

Maybe Deus ex machina intervene Smiley Happy