AdWords
1.2K members online now
1.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Can I run Adwords PPC campaign for my Profile page on Freelancing websites?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I'm offering my Adwords Campaign Management services through few freelancing sites.

I would like to know if promoting my profile page on one of these 3rd party websites through my Adwords account is possible. I just want to make sure that I don't violate Google Adwords TOS. 

Also, please note that all of these freelancing sites are running their own Adwords campaigns.

I do have my own website, but I want people/businesses to contact me through these freelancing sites because my profiles have got high rating and several good feedbacks, Hence, I feel that the targeted traffic can convert better there than through my own website. 

Thanks,

Mohit

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can I run Adwords PPC campaign for my Profile page on Freelancing websites?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Mohit,

The first issue is associated with the networks. I suggest you read their TOS thoroughly because they may want to prevent their members from running their own PPC campaigns or from bidding on certain keywords.Second problem is that many other members of the same freelancing network may decide on bidding on the same keywords simultaneously in which case only one of their ads will show. 

As for Google's TOS, the answer is negative. You will not bump into terms or conditions, you can go ahead with the plan, nor worries.

Best,

Lakatos

Re: Can I run Adwords PPC campaign for my Profile page on Freelancing websites?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi, i too an Freelancer. I have tried promoting my freelancer profile on adwords and it worked.

The thing is your ad will not be shown for all keywords as the freelance companies may already been bidding

So if you find new log tail keywords then you have the change of your ad triggering on adwords.

So give a try. Its legal.