AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Can I promote own company's Blog to Pitch own Brand directly / Indirectly?

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Just basis on a idea - to bring more awareness via blogging weapons as own company blog mentioning topics like - Recipes, Food Practices, Suggestions over Food Management etc - Can I use such Blog posts as a target medium for awareness purpose having generic content with direct / indirect pitch to try my products.

Would there be any issue to run such campaign or not? Asking as earlier via other medium - I got to know that Adwords dont allow blog posts to be promoted.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can I promote own company's Blog to Pitch own Brand directly / Indirectly?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
Not sure I fully understand what web page / content you would like to promote
Can share the web site so we can look at the content.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
Blog is not ready - Website is www.yoyoveg.com - looking to setup blog on topics like - "10 Fruits you must try this summer" with pitch to purchase those from my store.

Would it work to promote on adwords in this way?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Zippinderpal S;

Briefly looking there are some violations on the site (e.g. You lack a privacy Policy, your checkout is not SSL secured,  no physical contact address...) But, once fixed, there should be no issue promoting the site on Google.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’