AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Can I promote own company's Blog to Pitch own Brand directly / Indirectly?

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Just basis on a idea - to bring more awareness via blogging weapons as own company blog mentioning topics like - Recipes, Food Practices, Suggestions over Food Management etc - Can I use such Blog posts as a target medium for awareness purpose having generic content with direct / indirect pitch to try my products.

Would there be any issue to run such campaign or not? Asking as earlier via other medium - I got to know that Adwords dont allow blog posts to be promoted.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can I promote own company's Blog to Pitch own Brand directly / Indirectly?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
Not sure I fully understand what web page / content you would like to promote
Can share the web site so we can look at the content.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
Blog is not ready - Website is www.yoyoveg.com - looking to setup blog on topics like - "10 Fruits you must try this summer" with pitch to purchase those from my store.

Would it work to promote on adwords in this way?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Zippinderpal S;

Briefly looking there are some violations on the site (e.g. You lack a privacy Policy, your checkout is not SSL secured,  no physical contact address...) But, once fixed, there should be no issue promoting the site on Google.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’