AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Can I promote an Online Pharmacy in Germany, France, UK & Italy?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

For my client I'm looking into strategies to promote their online pharmacy (physically based in UK) selling i.a. prescription drugs across EU targeting Germany, France, Italy & UK.

So far, I've collected relevant info from Google Advertising Policies Help already indicating a lot of restrictions. However, I'm missing relevant information on France & Italy when it comes to promoting online pharmacies. Would be glad to get some feedback on this. 

Thanks so much! 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
January 2016

Re: Can I promote an Online Pharmacy in Germany, France, UK & Ital

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello, Kira.

Here's the page explaining what you can do and where you can do it with respect to prescription drugs and online pharmacies: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/176031?hl=en

Hope it helps. Though, as it turns out, you're out of luck with respect to France and Italy.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Calin, Thanks for getting back. I've checked the Google support before so yes it seems like there are massive restrictions when it comes to France & Italy.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Not really, Kira. In the sense that they're not restrictions. You're simply not allowed to advertise there, the way I see it.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Can I promote an Online Pharmacy in Germany, France, UK & Italy?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, please can you tell me is it allowed to advertise stem cell bank in Italy? Thank you in advance