AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Can I advertise this site - lp.usafis.org/ ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello I tried calling the support but she didn't know the answer.

Does any one know if this site complies with Google's advertising policy?

http://lp.usafis.org

Thank you,

Dafna.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can I advertise this site - lp.usafis.org/ ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Dafna,

Welcome to the Adwords CommunitySmiley Happy

The Landing Page seems Fine but you need to add the privacy Policy in the Landing page.

Please follow the Below article For Landing Page :

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404197?hl=en
http://www.ppchero.com/adwords-privacy-policy-updates-just-in-time/
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Rakesh,
thank you for your quick answer. if this is not my site and I can;t make any adjustments to it will it pass the review?

Dafna.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hey Dafna,

If you are not managing the Website. so before going further, please talk to the person who is managing the site and suggest him/her to add the Privacy Policy in the landing page.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hy Dafna,
I would like to add one more thing:
If you are running a search campaign, make sure you have keywords on your landing page, other wise I dont know how well your campaign will perform.

Cheers

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Catalin,
I was planning on running with a Display campaign.

But my concern if for the product, will Google allow this kind of site that advertises for a chance to win a Visa?
I can't find a policy that refers directly to this, and I don't want to risk my account.

Rakesh, I checked and the client will agree to add a link to the privacy policy.

dafna.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dafna B
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hello;
I am jumping in here, because this landing page clearly violates two major sections of the Policy:
Sale of free items and official services; and  the information harvesting, and most likely be suspended;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’