AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Can I advertise this page/url with Adwords? Is this Landing page ok?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everybody,

I have a website and there I'm offering a free personal coaching to the people in trouble and trying to lose weight.I ask them a few questions and then answer them accordingly and tell them the solution to their weight loss problems.

I just want to know that am I eligible and can I advertise this page with Google Adwords. Will they not create any trouble and does this landing page is eligible?

Thanks in anticipation.

The link to a page is as follows.

http://motivationalweightlossbydeja.com/weight-loss-solution-by-deja.html

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can I advertise this page/url with Adwords? Is this Landing page o

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Abli;

Short and simple:

This site violates the information harvesting and the user safety sections of the Policy. It cannot be advertised using AdWords. (Read these sections carefully)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@MosheTLV wrote:

Hello @Abli;

Short and simple:

This site violates the information harvesting and the user safety sections of the Policy. It cannot be advertised using AdWords. (Read these sections carefully)

Thanks a lot Moshe TLV,

First of all I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart because whenever I get into trouble I come here for the solution you really help and your answers are really very helpful all the time.

Furthermore can you please guide me how can I make it comply with the policies.As I really want to help people so in order to do that I have to communicate with them so I would really appreciate if you can guide me how can I do that?

Thanks again.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Google does not allow advertising of sites that promote diet NOT in a scientifically supported acceptable method (i.e with exercising, well-balanced eating and losing weight moderately.)

Read carefully the Policy; Go through every section, and check if you have a full compliance. (My view - No ; the site does not comply.)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Can I advertise this page/url with Adwords? Is this Landing page ok?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@MosheTLV wrote:

Google does not allow advertising of sites that promote diet NOT in a scientifically supported acceptable method (i.e with exercising, well-balanced eating and losing weight moderately.)

Read carefully the Policy; Go through every section, and check if you have a full compliance. (My view - No ; the site does not comply.)

Well i want to ask you that the following page is eligible and can i advertise it with Google Adwords if you think it is not can you please guide me why and how can I make it comply and make it eligible to advertise with Adwords.
The Link to the page is as follows.

Thanks alot in advance.
I look forward to your response.