AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Can I advertise this page/url with Adwords? Is this Landing page ok?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everybody,

I have a website and there I'm offering a free personal coaching to the people in trouble and trying to lose weight.I ask them a few questions and then answer them accordingly and tell them the solution to their weight loss problems.

I just want to know that am I eligible and can I advertise this page with Google Adwords. Will they not create any trouble and does this landing page is eligible?

Thanks in anticipation.

The link to a page is as follows.

http://motivationalweightlossbydeja.com/weight-loss-solution-by-deja.html

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can I advertise this page/url with Adwords? Is this Landing page o

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Abli;

Short and simple:

This site violates the information harvesting and the user safety sections of the Policy. It cannot be advertised using AdWords. (Read these sections carefully)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

MosheTLV wrote:

Hello Abli;

Short and simple:

This site violates the information harvesting and the user safety sections of the Policy. It cannot be advertised using AdWords. (Read these sections carefully)

Thanks a lot Moshe TLV,

First of all I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart because whenever I get into trouble I come here for the solution you really help and your answers are really very helpful all the time.

Furthermore can you please guide me how can I make it comply with the policies.As I really want to help people so in order to do that I have to communicate with them so I would really appreciate if you can guide me how can I do that?

Thanks again.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Google does not allow advertising of sites that promote diet NOT in a scientifically supported acceptable method (i.e with exercising, well-balanced eating and losing weight moderately.)

Read carefully the Policy; Go through every section, and check if you have a full compliance. (My view - No ; the site does not comply.)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Can I advertise this page/url with Adwords? Is this Landing page ok?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

MosheTLV wrote:

Google does not allow advertising of sites that promote diet NOT in a scientifically supported acceptable method (i.e with exercising, well-balanced eating and losing weight moderately.)

Read carefully the Policy; Go through every section, and check if you have a full compliance. (My view - No ; the site does not comply.)

Well i want to ask you that the following page is eligible and can i advertise it with Google Adwords if you think it is not can you please guide me why and how can I make it comply and make it eligible to advertise with Adwords.
The Link to the page is as follows.

Thanks alot in advance.
I look forward to your response.