AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Can I advertise bondage and transvestite lingerie?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am advertising womens lingerie and a large section of our market are transvestites and people who are into bondage. Am I able to advertise this or will my ads get disapproved?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Can I advertise bondage and transexual underwear?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi NHCS,

You won't have a problem advertising sexy lingerie regardless of who it's targeted at. Your ads will fall under the Non-Family Safe category but this doesn't matter as your audience won't be families anyway. If you scroll down you can see a chart here.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi NHCS,

Welcome to the community.

You can find policy information on adult sexual services here.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi ScottyD,

Thank you for you reply! I have looked at this and there appears to no information on the subject I am inquiring about? It's all about sexual services and I am obviously not selling or promoting this. I don't think there will be an issue with targeting transvestites i am just concerned i will get thrown off adwords?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi NHCS,

You won't have a problem advertising sexy lingerie regardless of who it's targeted at. Your ads will fall under the Non-Family Safe category but this doesn't matter as your audience won't be families anyway. If you scroll down you can see a chart here.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Why would you imply that he's selling sexual services? It's clear as day that he is selling lingerie as he stated in his post.

You can sell lingerie through adwords.

Can I advertise bondage and transvestite lingerie?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Danke sehr für ihre Antwort