AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Can I advertise 2 websites (One .com domain, One .com.hk domain) with One Adword account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i sell products in Hongkong and realised that .com.hk make it look more suitable and look a local company compared to my existing website .com

but i have .com regstered in adwords for few years and has a CPC quite good, i fear if i change domain to .com.hk i may have to pay more CPC

can i selectively in unproductive campaign in same AdWords account use  .com.hk?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Can I advertise 2 websites (One .com domain, One .com.hk domain) with One Adword account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

As long as you use only ONE account to promote the two domains - you are fine.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i tried to have some of my non performing adds from .com to com.hk and they got approved

does this approval means  there si no violation or the adwords team can many days later also review this again nd block my add?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Any change can trigger a review at any time.  Approval of ads does not mean that the site is in compliance

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’