AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Can I add Phone number in Ads like this image shown

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Untitled.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can I add Phone number in Ads like this image shown

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello;
See this link about call extensions shown in ads :
"When you add a phone number to your ad and enable call extensions, your phone number will be displayed on desktop search and appear as a clickable button on mobile devices. .....your call extension can show on desktop even if you are not using a Google forwarding number.
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454052?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
MosheTLV

All the above are running Tech Support Business how are they running it ???

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Puneet;

If the intent was a Policy issue, then you should have asked about the Policy,  and not a "general question" about call extensions, especially if your question was  a follow up question to a question I had answered you an hour ago! 

You asked about an Adwords feature, while  your intent was a Policy issue. Please make your questions clear and reflect the intent.

As for the Policy issue: I answered your earlier Post. I have no further info to add. So please refrain from multiple posting on the topic;

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approvals-and-Advertising/third-party-tech-support-busine...

Thank you!

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
YOu must come to India some day to have World's Scariest Drug