AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Can I add Phone number in Ads like this image shown

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Untitled.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can I add Phone number in Ads like this image shown

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello;
See this link about call extensions shown in ads :
"When you add a phone number to your ad and enable call extensions, your phone number will be displayed on desktop search and appear as a clickable button on mobile devices. .....your call extension can show on desktop even if you are not using a Google forwarding number.
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454052?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
MosheTLV

All the above are running Tech Support Business how are they running it ???

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Puneet;

If the intent was a Policy issue, then you should have asked about the Policy,  and not a "general question" about call extensions, especially if your question was  a follow up question to a question I had answered you an hour ago! 

You asked about an Adwords feature, while  your intent was a Policy issue. Please make your questions clear and reflect the intent.

As for the Policy issue: I answered your earlier Post. I have no further info to add. So please refrain from multiple posting on the topic;

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approvals-and-Advertising/third-party-tech-support-busine...

Thank you!

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
YOu must come to India some day to have World's Scariest Drug