AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Can I Run Incorporation Services Website on Adwords?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone,

We are a Incorporation company based in USA. We help our clients in filing new business documents by making the process as simple as possible for our customers. Our experienced staff prepares documents and files them on our Client's behalf while maintaining communication with them through the entire process. We help solve the problem with the local, state or federal agency to get our Client's filing completed as soon as possible. We even have a Paralegal License from the Govt. I want to know if we can run this website  on adwords or not. I really Appreciate your help guys.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can I Run Incorporation Services Website on Adwords?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Ra,

After having a quick scan through the AdWords policies I can't see anything that would immediately block your site.
If you want to do a bit more in depth research, take a look at the policies here - https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6008942?hl=en-GB#res

Hope this helps,

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
If those documents are simple (e.g. Asking to renew an ID, reissuing a passport) or offered for free by the government - then you cannot promote them on Google. What ADDED VALUE can you offer in filling and filing in a simple form?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes Some of these Services are offered for free by the government but We are handling all the hassle for Our Clients Like Filling Forms correctly and Mailing/Faxing them to Government. Calling Government offices for Status and Application Approval Issues etc And We also offer 24X7 Phone Support to our Clients.
It's Like managing everything on their behalf like Google Certified Partners Manage google adwords for their Clients and charge them a percentage of Budget. Apart From this we made everything clear in our Disclaimer that Clients can directly get these documents from the government . We have Disclaimer on top and bottom of our Website. There are like 12 companies who are running ads for these Services on adwords and there are some big names also like legalzoom.com and mycorporation.com which are running ads since 5-6 years.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ra c
August 2016

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Services which are offered for FREE cannot be promoted, NOR simple services, even if there is a government fee.

Your site and business  MUST offer added value to users. Mailing / Faxing is not an added value.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We are charging for guidance / information/ help services on the process of applying for Tax Id, Registering a Business with State Governments and Federal Agencies and Our site have a clear disclaimer that the site is NOT associated with the US government, and is a private company. This disclaimer is easily observed by any user.

Don't you think our site will fall under
Government form information Allowed Google allows the promotion of sites that provide information about government forms.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@Ra c;

Again, I have already replied, and my position has not changed....

Assisting in the process is NOT an added value. Your SITE must provide an added value  to users.
I am NOT familiar with any clause of the policy which allows (quote): "the promotion of sites that provide information about government forms"

Hence: my view: your business model cannot be promoted on Google.