AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Can I Advertise These Products?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

I want to advertise the following services? is these are good to go?

Broken Link Building

Press Release Service

Blog Commenting Service

Forum Posting Service

Social Bookmarking Service

Link Wheel Service

Squidoo Lens Creation

Foreign Dir Submissions

Local Maps Citation Service

Quora Posting Service

Video Creation & Submission

Link Bait Service

If not which are the products can i advertise from above?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can I Advertise These Products?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Praveenoa, 

Thanks for posting. I'm not too sure what all your services involve as they seem quite diverse and cover a lot of different areas!

On the whole Google's policies on what products/services can be advertised through AdWords are based on a couple of different factors, including local laws, feedback from our users on what products they have found harmful (or not), and our teams own proactive efforts to keep users as safe as possible. One thing you might like to check out is the Social Interactions policy, as it sounds like some of your services might get a little close to this.

All advertising, as well as the products and services being advertised, must clearly comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Our policies can often be a bit more restrictive than the law, because we need to be sure we can offer services that are legal and safe for all users. I'd recommend you check out this link here as it gives you a really good overview of what is and isn't allowed on AdWords. 

Does anyone else in the Community have any thoughts on this?!

Hope this helps a little!

A.