My adWords campaign is not running for last 3 months , when i called google and asked why this happened they replied that their is some billing issue . i m using same credit card for almost a year and i never had this kind of issue before, google didn't even gave me any kind of niotice and any kind of information about that suddenly they suspended my account , its kind of dictatorship of google if u have any issue with anythhing u should give us genuine reason .
Have you verified that your billing address (including street number and zip code ) match those on record with the credit card issuer? If you are still having an issue to make a payment, please let me know and I'll be happy to escalate this to our support team. Please note that if your account was suspended for a policy violation, you may have a chance request reconsideration of your account. However if Google determines the violation is valid, your account may be permanently suspended.
Here are the steps to request for a review of reconsideration of your suspended Ads:
1. FIX YOUR WEBSITE
In order to fix this issue, first you'll have to make changes to your website to ensure that the following quality guidelines are met:
2. VERIFY YOUR WEBSITE
Once you've addressed the issues on your website so that they follow our quality guidelines, the next thing you should do is get your website verified by Google. You can do this through your Google Webmaster account:
1. Sign into Google Webmaster Tools with your Google account athttps://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/
2. Click the "Add a site" button, and type the URL of the site you want to add. Make sure you type the entire URL, such as http://www.example.com/
3. Click "Continue." The Site verification page opens.
4. (Optional) In the Name box, type a name for your site (for example, "My Blog").
5. Select the verification method you want, and follow the instructions.
3. REQUEST ANOTHER REVIEW
Once you've fixed your site and verified it, now you can submit your site for reconsideration and get it reviewed again.
Lastly check this link for a good thread discussion Disapproved Ads on:https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approvals-and-Advertising/Ad-Disapproved-5-Quick-Tricks-T...