AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Campaign under review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi tea,

I created my campaign last week it's showing eligible but not getting impressions, checked ad status it is showing under review as per the information mentioned it was supposed to be done in 2 to 3 business days but still showing under review...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Campaign under review

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hello @Chauncey B,

If your ads are under review even after 1 business day from ad creation date, then you can contact adwords support. They will help you in getting your ads reviewed.

Thanks, 

Manikandan G

Campaign under review

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi @Chauncey B,

Ad under review and account under review are the 2 separate things.

To make sure ads are safe and appropriate for everyone, all ads(whether its new or you make changes to any ad) go through an approval process using the AdWords advertising policies. 

And it usually takes 1 business day to get the review completed.

An AdWords account may get under review/periodic review even after generating some data.

This mostly happen with the new AdWords account to ensure your account's security, billing information.

AdWords account review process may take up to 3 business days, the ads will only get live once is review is completed.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’