AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Campaign is not running

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, Can somebody please assist me in getting my ad to run. Payment was accepted but a message says that the ads are paused or deleted.

I've checked through each of the ads and they are enabled and the status reflects as "approved" ... the campaign is also enabled and the status is "eligible"

Pls helP!!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Campaign is not running

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Berkeley1,

Are you trying to run the campaign on the display network? If so, you need to wait until the status is approved, not eligible.

It can also take a few days once the intial payment has been accepted to go live.

Is this a brand new account or just a new campaign added to an existing account?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Campaign is not running

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Berkeley1,

Thanks for your post. As Purefuzz mentioned, your ads and keywords may not have been serving because they were under review. Also, if you created a brand new campaign and your ads have been approved but are still not serving, you may want to use automatic bidding or increase your manual max CPC bids to increase your ad rank and potential impressions. 

I hope this helps and your ads begin to accrue clicks and impressions soon!

Rachel