AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Campaign is not currently enabled.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

- Campaigns are Enabled

- Budget is set with valid start and end date 

- Ads are Enabled.

Yet when the month started my ads did not. I went in to ads to check eligibility, When I hover over the speech bubble under the status column, the pop up says "This ad is not eligible to run on the search network" and the Reason is:

• This campaign is not currently enabled."

Yet, as said above, campaigns and ads are enabled, budget is set correctly. I am from an agency and so am not new to the operation of Google AdWords.

Can anyone shed any light?

Thanks Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Campaign is not currently enabled.

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi there,

Is the account set up on invoicing? If so, you may want to check to ensure you have the account-level budget set up or that it's not 100% spent. There's more on account-level budgets and how to set them up here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/98759?hl=en

Let me know if that doesn't do the trick.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same problem, the campaign is enabled but when you hover over the speech bubbles next to keywords it says the campaign isn't enabled.

About 30 mins ago I changed from manual billing to automatic so maybe that change hasn't been recorded properly.

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Paul R,

It could definitely have been affected by the billing method switch. Are you still having issues with it?

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies.