AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Campaign Status still Eligible, but not running

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have set up a display ad. The ad status seems approved, but the adgroup and campaign status seems eligible.
Also the ad is not running. It's been two days.

Can anyone advice please?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Campaign Status still Eligible, but not running

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Neena A,

Here's a quick troubleshooter to find a possible solution. Feel free to write back if that doesn't help.

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Neea,

You campaigns and Ad Group status will always be Eligible. It's mean that you campaign and ad groups are active. When you will receive impressions an clicks then you will get the website URL within the Display Network >> Placement Tab. Then you can check your display ads on that particular websites.

Please cross check your Budget, Bids (Increase the bid), Target Location, Network.

Please revert back to me if you have still this issue.

Thanks,
Anand Kumar

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Neena,

Check that you have active ads and targeting in each of your ad groups. Is this a search or display campaign and is it new? It could be that your ads are under review or disapproved. It could also be that your bids are too low and are not competitive.

If it is a search campaign, make sure your keywords are eligible and are not showing errors. Use the ad preview tool to diagnose issues with ads. You can find this under the "tool" drop down on the top menu bar.

If it is a display campaign, you should still check that your ads are approved. You should also check your targeting settings. It could be possible that your targeting is too narrow and you may need to add additional targeting options.

I hope this helps!
Amy
AmyBishopMarketing.com