AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Call only ads dispproved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

There is a Number which exist on my clients website but when i make call only ads with the same It is again and again getting disapproved.

website is arbricks.com

contact detals are at the bottom right.

TIA

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Call only ads dispproved

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Gaurav,

There are many numbers present there at the bottom.
So are you using a particular number in all the ads or using different numbers in different ads?

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

appreciate your help
I am using 2 numbers in 2 ads under same campaign

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager - per Community Guidelines - in order to remove contact information which was most likely due to an email or mobile footer. This is done in order to protect account security and/or privacy. Please be sure to remove this information in future replies. Thank you for your understanding.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Make sure that the format is the same in the ad as it is on the website.

Also, the phone numbers in the footer are a link, and it is malformed - all the numbers in one link. This could potentially confuse Google's bots - and of course clicking to call won't work - so this should be fixed.

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
I have been through a similar query a month ago.
Better if you try different numbers in different campaigns.
All you need is that all the numbers used in the ads must be verified either via display url or other methods.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

One thing you can try, Add you one new number top of the part currently which is white space between your logo and nevigation.

Create a new ad copy.

Number should be text format no image.

Apart from this query why you are using text box in about us section:-

edit-textbox.JPG

Thanks

Ashwani Kumar

Call only ads dispproved

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

First You May use the Google forwarding number's.

Second : Add a code to verify the ownership of the Website by adding Conversion code etc.

Third : Always use the same number without spaces in ad and It's advisable to add the text Tel Number.

Call only ads dispproved

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it is from 2016.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.