AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

COMPANY AFFILIATION

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey AdWords PPL,

I wanna add in my google partner profile COMPANY AFFILIATION

I meet all this conditions: You’ll need your company’s website, Google+ Page, and MCC account number to sign up.

What else should I do to find my company in Affiliation?

Thank you 

- Lukas
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: COMPANY AFFILIATION

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Lukas,

If this is your first time making this association with your company inside of the partners portal, you may/probably need to create the actual profile for your company.

https://support.google.com/partners/answer/3198388?hl=en&ref_topic=3125860

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Yes I know about this link, but I still dont know why it is not working
- Lukas

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
So, I assume you're searching for your company and can't find it? Or are you finding it but can't affiliate?

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
I cant find it
- Lukas
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lukas Melichar
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
OK - It looks as if things may have changed since I last did this. What I would recommend is for your to make sure that the Google account that you're using has admin level permissions to the MCC for the company and privileges for everything else too - G+ etc...

If this is already the case, I can't help unfortunately. The option to add company doesn't seem to pop up as it used to.

-Tommy

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello, I'm having the same problem; I meet all the conditions, too, such as website, Google+ Page, and MCC account number... but I can't find my company in the "Company Affiliation" tab.

Is there a solution to this ?

Thanks in advance

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm also having this problem

Community Manager
# 9
Community Manager
This 2014 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question. 

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.