AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Bulk upload new Display ads in AdWords Editors Upgraded Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey

Before when uploading display ads in bulk to all ad group of a campaign, the destination url was pass along to those new ads. Now with upgraded campaigns, new display ads in bulk dont have final url pass along from the previous ads.

I have a campaign with 200 ad groups, there is no way I'm going to do them one ad group at the time.

How can you bulk upload 10 new display ads to each 200 ad groups having their own destination url / final url and not losing a week?

Thanks

Nic

Re: Bulk upload new Display ads in AdWords Editors Upgraded Campaign

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Nic,

Just want to clarify, does each ad have its own final url, or is it each ad group, or each campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No the final URL is set at the ad group level. Each ad group have it's own URL.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hmm... I have mine set up differently, with the final URL for each ad. So just throwing it out there, if I had your issue, I would go thru each ad group, and add the final URL to all ads at once, just by selecting all ads in that ad group, and pasting the URL into the final URL field. Not the best solution probably, but should take no more than 15 seconds per ad group, which would be an hour's worth of work, based on 200 ad groups. Just a thought.