AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Bought sale-prepared, AdWords banned company, how to unsuspend?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi to all,

I would like to ask you, whether is it possible to unban my company on AdWords. The problem is I bought app 2 years old, unused company, because it's much easier, faster and cheaper than to build a new company and all the legal stuff around. After trying to advertise, my ads did not ever started to run, and in 30 minutes I received email with pernament suspension. After a few emails with AdWords support I was told the problem is related to company history. Because I can contact previous users, I could try to take penalised domain under my control and recover it. Or, do you have any other suggestions? I believe that VAIT ID should not be the connection to a bad behavior on AdWords after complete and proper owner change .(

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Bought sale-prepared, AdWords banned company, how to unsuspend?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

If I got you correctly - you must first fix the domain / site in violation and only then can appeal for un-suspension.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

That's no problem I think, since I can find previous owner and try it. The problem is I would need to know domain name that is needed to fix. Do you think G can tell me it over the phone support?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

At least you can try; Smiley Happy

Please contact your local Google customer service. (See contact details below):
http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=8206

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’