AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Bought sale-prepared, AdWords banned company, how to unsuspend?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi to all,

I would like to ask you, whether is it possible to unban my company on AdWords. The problem is I bought app 2 years old, unused company, because it's much easier, faster and cheaper than to build a new company and all the legal stuff around. After trying to advertise, my ads did not ever started to run, and in 30 minutes I received email with pernament suspension. After a few emails with AdWords support I was told the problem is related to company history. Because I can contact previous users, I could try to take penalised domain under my control and recover it. Or, do you have any other suggestions? I believe that VAIT ID should not be the connection to a bad behavior on AdWords after complete and proper owner change .(

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Bought sale-prepared, AdWords banned company, how to unsuspend?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

If I got you correctly - you must first fix the domain / site in violation and only then can appeal for un-suspension.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

That's no problem I think, since I can find previous owner and try it. The problem is I would need to know domain name that is needed to fix. Do you think G can tell me it over the phone support?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

At least you can try; Smiley Happy

Please contact your local Google customer service. (See contact details below):
http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=8206

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’