AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Binary Options Campaign

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to create a PPC campaign for binary options, my site compare & review different brokers and link to the brokers in order to trade, are there restrictions and guidelines that I should pay attention to before launching the campaign?
And whether this area is considered as gambling?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Binary Options Campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Pls share your website URL.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Moshe tnx for the fast reply.
The site is currently under construction but it is similar in concept to this site.
http://www.binarries.com/

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again;

This is a very sensitive issue in Adwords Policy;

The major sections you must comply are:

Financial services; And User safety;

Among the requirements, (there are quite a few...), a major one, is to  clearly state all risks associated with the service; 

Please also note the financial services section has different requirements for different countries.

I would strongly advise to thoroughly read and understand the Policy, prior to promoting online trade of financial instruments.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you very much!
Do you know any site that has all the information about conditions in the different countries?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Here you are:
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2464998?hl=en
Look "half way" down the page, for "How does this policy differ from country to country?"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Moshe,
Are there other countries (except US, Russia, Japan, China, Korea, Singapore) where binary options ads are restricted?

Community Manager
# 8
Community Manager
This 2014 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question. 

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.