AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Billing in MCC Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I recently opened a MCC account to be used with production key (not test keys). I followed the steps @

https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/signingup

However @ step # 3 it says

Step 3: Set up billing and accept Terms and Conditions of usage

Make sure you have provided billing information in your MCC account by navigating to Billing > Billing Summary (you will need a credit card at this step). You will be prompted (on the last screen of the billing setup wizard) to accept the AdWords API Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions must be accepted in order for your API requests to succeed. If you already have invoice billing set up, please contact your CSR or Account Manager and they can help you accept the Terms and Conditions.

I do not see Billing Tab in my MCC account; is it because my token is in review?

Thanks,

-Devraj

Re: Billing in MCC Account

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello Devraj,

Maybe strange question. Are you logged in whith your adminstave user?
If you have an other user to work with your MCC, with standaard access I think you cannot see the billing option.
** I´am learning Adwords and find it very interesting.
** Ik ben Adwords aan het leren en vind het erg boeiend.

Re: Billing in MCC Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Elja,

I am the only user to this account and was created by myself.

Thanks,
-Devraj