AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Betting tips site and adwords policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to make site with football tips. Without betting odds, without links to gambling sites, just simple site with previews and informations on matches? Can I make adwords campaign that will advertise my site?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Betting tips site and adwords policy

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Sport betting and Sports picks are gambling related products, the policy differs from country to country, you can go through the next link and check gambling restriction in your country:
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/176014?hl=en

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Well,... In the first sentence you are staying the site is about "football tips", while in the second you are saying: "previews and information".
Betting tips are NOT allowed. (With a few exceptions listed on the Policy)
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Site mainly focuses on the prediction of the game. It aint gonna contain links to betting site, odds etc..

I know that this could be considered as the grey area of understanding rules, but it is ,by my opinion, white area. 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Is the site live? Can you share the URL?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’