AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Betting tips site and adwords policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to make site with football tips. Without betting odds, without links to gambling sites, just simple site with previews and informations on matches? Can I make adwords campaign that will advertise my site?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Betting tips site and adwords policy

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Sport betting and Sports picks are gambling related products, the policy differs from country to country, you can go through the next link and check gambling restriction in your country:
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/176014?hl=en

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Well,... In the first sentence you are staying the site is about "football tips", while in the second you are saying: "previews and information".
Betting tips are NOT allowed. (With a few exceptions listed on the Policy)
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Site mainly focuses on the prediction of the game. It aint gonna contain links to betting site, odds etc..

I know that this could be considered as the grey area of understanding rules, but it is ,by my opinion, white area. 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Is the site live? Can you share the URL?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’