AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Best way to protect your account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

It's great to see such a helpful community here.

I am interested in launching an Adwords account for a new business idea. I want to ensure the ads & the business website are following all of Google policies.

I have read through Adwords policies but feel prior to the launch I would like something to check over everything for me. Is there a way I can get a Google rep to verify everything is in line with policies before I launch?

I want to use Adwords for as long as its around!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Dylan,

Unfortunately, it doesn't really work like that.... you need to launch your campaigns having followed the AdWords policies as they apply to your business and then wait to see if anything gets flagged by Google. Provided what they flag is not a serious policy violation, you can then fix it and go back to have it checked.

You can call your local office (check the options under the help menu) and they will cast an eye over things - but this is not a guarantee of any sort.

You are right to follow the policy documents, but you're probably being a little over cautious unless you already know you're flying close to the edge ;-)

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Dylan,

Unfortunately, it doesn't really work like that.... you need to launch your campaigns having followed the AdWords policies as they apply to your business and then wait to see if anything gets flagged by Google. Provided what they flag is not a serious policy violation, you can then fix it and go back to have it checked.

You can call your local office (check the options under the help menu) and they will cast an eye over things - but this is not a guarantee of any sort.

You are right to follow the policy documents, but you're probably being a little over cautious unless you already know you're flying close to the edge ;-)