AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Because your query included location terms

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my ad perview showing this..

The keyword phrase that you've entered doesn't currently trigger any of your ads.

Because your query included location terms, ads matching this location are shown: Delhi, India

can some one help why my ad showing this?????

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Because your query included location terms

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

Kindly visit this thread. Hope it helps you!

Thanks
Anchal

Re: Because your query included location terms

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey,

I had the same problem and found my solution. Not sure it will be same for you.

Under the setting of my campaign -> Location options (advanced) -> the exclude option was set to the same as target (People in, searching for, or viewing pages about my targeted location).

Make sure the exclude option is set to: People in my excluded location.

Hope it can help someone.

Yanik

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Because your query included location terms, ads matching this location are shown: Chandigarh, India

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it is from 2012.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.