AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Banned with no clear reasoning

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all ,

My account has been banned for no clear reasons. The CS only mentioned that the following sites violated the policies.

Now I had been taking these affiliate links from clickbank and doing direct linking , which I understand was against the T&C .

Now that I know these sites were in violation , unless I know what exactly was the violation , how do I ask those site owners to make the necessary changes.

The sites that they had mentioned were :

mypadmedia.com

diyenergysaving.com

greendiyenergy.com

kingdomofpets.com

savemymarriagetoday.com

zoxpro.com

Kindly help.

Thanks

Arun

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by LauraAdEngineer (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Banned with no clear reasoning

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Arun,

It's really unfortunate but a bitter truth that using affiliate links with Clickbank and then promoting it on Adwords has not been fruitful for majority of the affiliate advertisers. There have been endless discussions on this in the Community but most of them resulted in the same situation Smiley Sad

I am not sure if you are aware of the Affiliate policy underlined by Adwords.  This is the link.

I found this interesting thread for you which you might consider looking at.

Pankaj 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by LauraAdEngineer (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Banned with no clear reasoning

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Arun,

It's really unfortunate but a bitter truth that using affiliate links with Clickbank and then promoting it on Adwords has not been fruitful for majority of the affiliate advertisers. There have been endless discussions on this in the Community but most of them resulted in the same situation Smiley Sad

I am not sure if you are aware of the Affiliate policy underlined by Adwords.  This is the link.

I found this interesting thread for you which you might consider looking at.

Pankaj