AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Banned or not!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Could someone please help me!  I have an adsense account that I've had for sometime but have not use it until recently.  Anyway  I made an ad unit for my 1st two website back in 09.  To make the story short my computer was stolen from me with all my info so I left my two site along until now.  When I looked on my adsense account I notice it had a little change just under a buck and a half.  So I decided to put some more content on my two sites plus I made another site and put a ad unit on it also.  Now the new site is showing a blank space where the ads is suppose to be, only to find out that site was banned by Google--why I don't know.  And now I'm noticing when I try to look for my ad units in my adsense account I notice they aren't there either! But yet the ads are still showing on my first two websites. Did my adsense account get banned too?  If so what did I do?  I didn't get any warning or notification that my account was banned but all my units and channels that I made are gone.  Adsense doesn't have a decent help support, when you try to get help the help center just gives you the run-around with the results to your question leaving you on the same page you left from.  Anyway the point I'm getting at is do I cancel this account and start over?  Or is there some way to fix this problem? Eddie @ efeddins@gmail.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Banned or not!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Your question is Adsense related.

You'll have to check with the guys at the Adsense forum:

http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adsense

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’