AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Banned or not!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Could someone please help me!  I have an adsense account that I've had for sometime but have not use it until recently.  Anyway  I made an ad unit for my 1st two website back in 09.  To make the story short my computer was stolen from me with all my info so I left my two site along until now.  When I looked on my adsense account I notice it had a little change just under a buck and a half.  So I decided to put some more content on my two sites plus I made another site and put a ad unit on it also.  Now the new site is showing a blank space where the ads is suppose to be, only to find out that site was banned by Google--why I don't know.  And now I'm noticing when I try to look for my ad units in my adsense account I notice they aren't there either! But yet the ads are still showing on my first two websites. Did my adsense account get banned too?  If so what did I do?  I didn't get any warning or notification that my account was banned but all my units and channels that I made are gone.  Adsense doesn't have a decent help support, when you try to get help the help center just gives you the run-around with the results to your question leaving you on the same page you left from.  Anyway the point I'm getting at is do I cancel this account and start over?  Or is there some way to fix this problem? Eddie @ efeddins@gmail.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Banned or not!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Your question is Adsense related.

You'll have to check with the guys at the Adsense forum:

http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adsense

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’