AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Banned for accidental wrong display url

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What do you do if you get banned because you put the wong display url in. The url I put in is non functioning. Though the url I ment to do fully complies with google's advertising policies

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Banned for accidental wrong display url

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi;
So - the bottom line: Does the URL comply with the Policy or not?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No that is why my account got banned. It is a non functional site and I do not own it.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
OHH... this is too bad ...
When a URL that violates the Policy, is linked to an AdWords account - the domain must first brought into compliance *before* you can appeal for un-suspension. You'll have to fix the domain.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’