AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Banned because of debit card. How to unsuspend if nobody replies?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello dear Google!

I registered my account almost 1 month ago, and made a payment of $50 in order to start advertising.

After that I got banned with a reason "stolen debit/credit card".

I can send you bank statement, photo of credit card or pay with another card - it's not a problem. Just say.

I did write 4 email to support team via webform, but I always get TEMPLATE. I never get any real help.

Also I called to Google Support, and they cannot help me too, because I need to contact via webform. But nobody replies to my webform requests, except "Google Template Robot".

How to reach a human, dear google?

Sincerely yours,
Alibek

Banned because of debit card. How to unban if nobody replies?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello dear Google!

I registered my account almost 1 month ago, and made a payment of $50 in order to start advertising.

After that I got banned with a reason "stolen debit/credit card".

I can send you bank statement, photo of credit card or pay with another card - it's not a problem. Just say.

I did write 4 email to support team via webform, but I always get TEMPLATE. I never get any real help. Smiley Sad

Also I called to Google Support, and they cannot help me too, because I need to contact via webform. But nobody replies to my webform requests, except "Google Template Robot".

How to reach a human, dear google?Smiley Sad

Sincerely yours,

Alibek