AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Banned because of debit card. How to unsuspend if nobody replies?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello dear Google!

I registered my account almost 1 month ago, and made a payment of $50 in order to start advertising.

After that I got banned with a reason "stolen debit/credit card".

I can send you bank statement, photo of credit card or pay with another card - it's not a problem. Just say.

I did write 4 email to support team via webform, but I always get TEMPLATE. I never get any real help.

Also I called to Google Support, and they cannot help me too, because I need to contact via webform. But nobody replies to my webform requests, except "Google Template Robot".

How to reach a human, dear google?

Sincerely yours,
Alibek

Banned because of debit card. How to unban if nobody replies?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello dear Google!

I registered my account almost 1 month ago, and made a payment of $50 in order to start advertising.

After that I got banned with a reason "stolen debit/credit card".

I can send you bank statement, photo of credit card or pay with another card - it's not a problem. Just say.

I did write 4 email to support team via webform, but I always get TEMPLATE. I never get any real help. Smiley Sad

Also I called to Google Support, and they cannot help me too, because I need to contact via webform. But nobody replies to my webform requests, except "Google Template Robot".

How to reach a human, dear google?Smiley Sad

Sincerely yours,

Alibek