AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Automatic item disapprovals due to policy violation

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

About 6 months ago, I went through my entire site's automatic item disapprovals manually and requested a change for all the products affected by disapproval (every single one was faulty). That was 5000 products, and I brought it down to some 100s of products where I did not have the option to dispute.

Now I check again, and it looks like I once again need to dispute about 500 images. Fair enough.

BUT: The last time I could deduce an URL via the report (insert my item-ID appropriately in the URL). This time, this is not an option. So I cannot easily check whether I have the option to dispute or not.
Can I deduce URL by anything in the feed, or is there another way to do this?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Dave_Davis (Top Contributor)
February 2017

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ah, I found the solution. Issue is when you go in via the error module, the URL cannot be deduced. But if you go via product sheets, you can deduce the URLs based on the IDs.

Neither feed rules nor removal is a good solution - I want the adds for these products (and around 500 of the 800 are now back in my feed).

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Analyse S

Have you tried using feed rules?

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6302307?hl=en

Or can you simply remove the affected items altogether?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Dave_Davis (Top Contributor)
February 2017

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ah, I found the solution. Issue is when you go in via the error module, the URL cannot be deduced. But if you go via product sheets, you can deduce the URLs based on the IDs.

Neither feed rules nor removal is a good solution - I want the adds for these products (and around 500 of the 800 are now back in my feed).

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Ahhh, interesting to know. Thanks for replying Jakob!