AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Approved (Limited)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I did not understand why my ad is stopped after 2 days and no response from google. Its unbelievable!!!

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Approved (Limited)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey Amjad,

An approved (limited) status means your ad is eligible to show.. just not everywhere!

This link should give you more details: http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=145517

Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

Re: Approved (Limited)

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Amjad,

On periodically basis Google keep reviewing the ads to make sure ads complies with Google adverstising polices. It can take 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri) to completely review the ads. But if at Ads stats you are getting the Approved Lilmited status, this means due to limitation of ads text to use the Trademark term, ads policies for that country etc. your ads are showing but with some limitation.

Please read the ads approval status article to know what is the exact meaning of particluar ads status. 

Dinesh
My Blog